This is it, this is The Full Shabang! We do it all!
After sharing your inspiration and vision with us we take care of all aspects of your wedding styling, from the overall concept to the furniture and décor right down to the place cards. With professional creative direction, an eye for detail, as well as our LGS Little White Book of suppliers, we will create something beautiful and unique for your day but most importantly allowing you personalities shine through…..after all it is all about you!
- Unlimited phone and email correspondents.
- Two venue visits to the ceremony and reception locations.
- Two face-to-face meetings at the LGS studio, Tweed Heads.
- Assistance with budget costs regarding flowers, lighting, furniture and décor, stationery and other styling elements.
- Gathering information in order to understand your style and direction.
- Comprehensive understanding of your ideas.
- Assistance or full control of sourcing a florist, lighting designer, furniture and décor supplier, cake decorator, stationery designer and any other vendor that may contribute to the style of your wedding.
- A mood board will be prepared based on the information you have provided LGS in order to style your wedding.
- In order to provide you with a speedy turn around on your mood board, we require you to complete our comprehensive form giving as much detail and photo reference as possible.. Your design board will take up to two weeks after our first venue meeting and will include inspiration for flowers, stationery and graphics, décor and theming as well as suggested floor plans.
- We will arrange meetings with your preferred suppliers in regards to flowers, stationery, lighting, furniture and décor hire to discuss inspiration and requirements and will continue to liaise with these suppliers through email and telephone. Alternatively we can suggest a great range of suppliers we work with and can highly recommend.
- Setting and attending vendor meetings with you or on your behalf; in the event the supplier is further then 70kms from our studio an additional fee will be charged.
- Sourcing decorations and other detailed elements is part of what we do, we will purchase these items for you once your budget and design has been approved. These items will be on-charged to you once the purchases have been made.
- A full “setup” run-sheet will be created for vendors and first be sent to you for approval, once we receive your approval we will proceed to send this out to the suppliers and venue.
- Contact with all styling vendors 1-2 weeks prior to your wedding.
- On-the-day setup and coordination of styling vendors.
- A team of two stylists is included for on-the-day setup, if more team members are required an additional fee will be charged.
- You will be given access to LGS little white book, with a list of recommended suppliers.