Why should I hire a Wedding Stylist?
At Little Gray Station we believe that weddings are a truly magical occasion, and understand the momentum of such a significant and special day. We also understand that creating your dream wedding is a huge task - and unfortunately without proper planning and support can sometimes lead to unwanted stress and complications. Hiring a wedding stylist will absolutely put you at ease and allow you to completely enjoy and savour every moment of your wedding, without spending a moment agonizing over all the little details.
Hiring a professional to style your wedding has countless benefits and will ensure your vision is reflected throughout all aspects of your wedding. Our role as Wedding Stylists is to create a memorable experience for your guests from the moment they arrive at your wedding, to the minute they leave.
We listen to your personal vision for the day and make this a reality through creative design concepts, functional space planning, and an eye for detail and organization to pull it all together on the day. While you may have family members willing to pitch in and set up your wedding, you really need somebody who understands your creative vision and will ensure it flows cohesively through the styling.
Essentially our role is to deal with all the aesthetic elements of your wedding or event and bring them together seamlessly on the day. We cover all the details that are sometimes forgotten or overlooked– from the flowers, lighting and décor right down to your place cards. We will personally source everything for you to fit your brief, and have a mountain of knowledge in regards to recommending suppliers and vendors. Our team of professionals will then be there to set everything up for you on the day, leaving you to relax and enjoy your day simply being the bride, as it should be!
How does it work?
If you’d like to work with a wedding stylist, ideally it should be one of the first steps in your wedding planning so that you have a clear direction and can make decisions easily. However, we can help you at any stage of your wedding preparation, whether you are struggling to pull all your ideas together as the date gets closer or just want a professional to step in on the day of your wedding.
- Prior to booking a styling service, make sure you have a realistic budget for your styling materials and be honest about this upfront. We can definitely create an AMAZING wedding for you but can only work within your budget!
- Once you have contacted us to secure your date, the process is very simple. Firstly, depending on the package you book, you are entitled to a comprehensive styling consultation and venue meeting to discuss your vision for your wedding. We want to ensure that we can provide you with what you are looking for.
- A vision board will then be created for you to approve, based on your ideas and concept (we LOVE this part!!)
- Now it's time for you to relax! Little Gray Station will source all the required styling materials, create a unique & fresh design concept, work within a complementary colour palette, liaise with your vendors and suppliers, and plan the set up of your day with run sheets and schedules.
- On the day of your wedding, the Little Gray Station team will be there to bring all the elements together effortlessly before your guests arrive. Meanwhile you can spend the morning relaxing and getting ready for your special day!
We live and breathe weddings and truly love what we do. For more information, head over to our styling page HERE.
Love, the LGS team xx